Kirkyard Pictish stone 2 is the smaller of the two stones standing outside
the gates of the Kirkyard and is a slab of pink granite. On it incised
Double Disk and Z Rod, Crescent and V Rod and a Mirror and Comb again
around 4th/5th century AD. As the kirkyard stone 1, this stone too was
removed from the Old Parish church around 1874 and used as building
material for the Churchyard wall.