- Copyright ©1999-2007 Scottish History Online All rights reserved.
Some Parts Copyright ©1999-2007 Huntly Computer Services. All rights reserved.
of all information within any Scottish
History Online. Any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, print,
and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
- The document may be used for informational purposes only.
- Permission to use certain photographs or information may be given on request to 'Scottish History Online'
- The document may only be used for non-commercial purposes unless special permission is
granted by Scottish History Online.
- Any copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
- Scottish History Online must be notified prior to
any use of information, documents, pictures or graphics.
Note that any product, process or technology described in any of the web sites may be
the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by
Scottish History Online and are not licensed hereunder.
You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or other
reduce the any part of any Scottish History Online web sites or component thereof (including any real-time data).
- License Disclaimer
- Nothing on any Scottish History Online web sites
shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Scottish History Online or any third party's intellectual property
rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
- Content and Liability Disclaimer
- Scottish History Online shall not be responsible
for any errors or omissions contained at this web site, and reserves the right to make
changes without notice. Accordingly, all Scottish History
Online and third party information is provided "AS IS".
SCOTTISH HISTORY ONLINE AND HUNTLY COMPUTER SERVICES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION
(INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE OR SERVICE) PROVIDED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some
jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may
not apply to you.
In no event shall Scottish History Online be
liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Scottish
History Online shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential,
or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use,
arising out of or related to any Scottish History Online web sites or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in
contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
- Feedback Information
- Any information provided to Scottish History Online in connection with any Scottish History Online
web sites shall be provided by the submitted and received by Scottish History Online
on a non-confidential basis. Scottish History Online shall be free to use such
information on an unrestricted basis.
- Scottish History Online acknowledges all legal
The use of Scottish History Online logo as a "hot link" to any or within any web site is prohibited unless
the establishment of such as link has been approved in writing by Scottish History Online.
- Further Information
- For further information on any of the above topics please contact
Scottish History Online