stone was found built into a dry stone dyke on Redhill Farm, Rothiemay
by George, the grandson of farmer Alex Anton, in the middle of the
1800's. It was removed from it's location early in the 1890's and used
as a Sundial Stand in the Gardens of Rothiemay Castle. In 1955 as the
Castle was falling into disrepair, the stone was removed, and placed
with Tillytarmont 2 and 3 in the garden of Whitestones House Rothiemay.